Looking for meals under 15 minutes? This is it – 5 ingredient honey garlic chilli tiger prawns! All the asian flavours you love in this one easy recipe!
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 500 grams Prawns (Tiger , cleaned and deveined)
- 3/4 teaspoon Chili (Flakes)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (Paste)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 cup Peas (Snow)
- Salt to taste
- Add tiger prawns to a bowl and add chili flakes and garlic paste to them. Mix and let them sit for 5 minutes while you prepare your snow peas or any other vegetable you are using.
- Heat oil in a skillet or pan and add the tiger prawns. Stir fry them for 4-5 minutes and add honey, 3 tablespoons water, snow peas and salt. Because of the honey, it should start becoming a little saucy. Switch off the flame after a minute or two, just as soon as the snow peas look slightly steamed and become a bright green.
- Serve these 5 Ingredient Honey Chilli Garlic Tiger Prawns with some rice noodles or just plain steamed rice.