Blueberry Greek Yogurt uses fresh blueberries, which are a great source of antioxidants. Blueberries can easily be swapped with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries for delicious flavor variants.
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey ((optional))
- Add blueberries and 3 tablespoons water to a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5-7 minutes till the berries break down and start becoming mushy. Set aside to cool. The blueberry coulis will thicken up as it cools.
- Once the blueberry coulis is cool, mix together Greek yogurt, blueberry coulis, vanilla extract and honey, if using. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
I’ve tried blending the blueberries into a puree instead of cooking it, but it changes color a bit. You can also go ahead and puree it instead of cooking if you don’t care as much about the color of the yogurt.