Banana Chocolate Greek Yogurt can easily double up as breakfast and dessert. Its a decadent blend of banana and chocolate, while still being healthy. This is possible one of our favorite flavors when we want to curb the craving for dessert!
- 1 over-ripe Banana
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup (or Honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- Peel and mash the over-ripe banana with the back of a fork. Mix together mashed banana, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and Greek yogurt. Refrigerate covered for up to 5 days.