Extremely easy recipe for Passion Fruit flavored single serving cheesecake in a jar which uses only 8 ingredients, are portable and look beautiful at parties.
- 225 grams Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Sugar (Granulated + 1 tablespoon)
- 1 Lemon (Zest of)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 75 grams Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup (Granola)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 4 Passion Fruits (Pulp of)
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk for 2 more minutes with a hand blender till the cream is properly combined.
- Pulse the granola a few times in a food processor till it resembles bread crumbs. Add butter and the remaining tablespoon of sugar to this and combine.
- To assemble, divide the granola mixture into 4 small jars. I used the back of a spoon to press the granola mixture evenly in the jars. Pipe the cream cheese mixture into the jars till about halfway full. Spoon two tablespoons of passion fruit pulp and spread it evenly. Fill the rest of the jar with cream cheese mixture. Top with whipped cream (optional) and more passion fruit pulp.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
You can substitute granola with Marie Biscuits or any other mildly sweet cracker of your choice
I’ve used Homemade Cream Cheese for this recipe, but have seen great results with both D’lecta and Philly cream cheese as well.