Apple Arugula Almond Salad with Orange Dressing is a quick, easy healthy salad that actually tastes good. Vegan, Gluten Free & the perfect side to dinner!
- 2 Apples (diced)
- 4 cups arugula (or Rocket leaves, cleaned)
- 1/2 cup chopped Almonds
- 1 large carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 1 large red onion (sliced)
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Orange Marmalade (Substitute with 1/4 cup Orange Juice + 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend everything for the dressing in a blender till smooth and creamy.
- Put all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.
- If serving the salad later, refrigerate the dressing and other ingredients separately. Add the dressing just before serving or the salad will turn soggy.