Crisp, baked Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with Cottage Cheese and stringy mozzarella are an easy to make and super addictive appetizer.
- ½ cup Paneer (grated Cottage Cheese)
- ½ cup Mozzarella (grated)
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (Sriracha or any other)
- teaspoon Tomato (Ketchup)
- ¼ cup Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Strips of Bacon chopped in small pieces (Optional)
- Pre heat oven to degrees 200.
- Cut Jalapenos lengthwise in remove the seeds if you like these less spicy half.
- Combine paneer, mozzarella, sriracha, tomato ketchup and spring onions half.
- Stuff each Jalapeno mixture half.
- Spread bread crumbs out on a plate and place Jalapenos face down on the breadcrumbs so that the breadcrumbs stick to the mixture.
- Place Jalapenos on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil with the skin side down and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon if using.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
I didn’t add any salt to the recipe because the sriracha, ketchup and cheese added quite a bit, but please taste the mixture and season it according to your taste.