Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream is an easy no churn recipe that only requires a blender. With an intense chocolate flavour and a nice hit from the Baileys, this ice cream will become a firm favourite when you want to cool off during hot summers. Top this with seal salt if you are feeling extra fancy! Takes exactly five minutes to make and then freeze.
- 110 grams Chocolate (use dark or milk or a combination)
- 6 tablespoons Milk
- 6 tablespoons Cream
- 12 tablespoons Baileys
- 2 ripe Bananas (medium sized)
- Place the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds on full power. Stir with a fork after 30 seconds, and if not melted, microwave again in 15 second increments till it melts. Remember chocolate always looks less melted than it is, so be careful not to burn it.
- Add the chocolate mixture and rest of the ingredients to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Once blended, pour into a freezer safe container (metal or plastic) and freeze for at least 5 hours or more.
- Top with nuts, chocolate sauce or any other add ons to serve. Or if you are like me, just dig in.