Chili Chocolate Covered Chips – This sweet, salty snack is super addictive, and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 100 g Chocolate ((Milk/Dark))
- 1 packet Salted ((250 grams) Potato Chips)
- Chili (Flakes for sprinkling)
- Chop the chocolate up in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute. Pause at 30 secs and whisk lightly using a fork and repeat after 30 secs. The chocolate should have melted after 1 minute. If not, microwave for another 15-20 secs, making sure not to burn, just melt.
- Use thick potato chips like Lays because the thin ones tend to get soggy.
- Dip each chip about half way through in the melted chocolate.
- Place them on a tray lined with parchment or butter paper. Sprinkle the chocolate covered part with chili flakes.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes till they are completely dry and the chocolate has hardened. Devour.