Easy, gluten free brownies made with chickpea flour (besan) are fudgy, chocolatey and irresistible! You will never guess that there is no all purpose flour in this healthy treat.
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate
- 3 Eggs (large)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa (Powder)
- 3/4 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 1 teaspoon Coffee (Instant Powder)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F/ 175 C.
- Grease a 8X8 inch square tin with butter.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add butter and dark chocolate and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute till the chocolate starts melting. Whisk together till smooth and set aside to cool.
- Beat together eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes till creamy.
- Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Sift in salt, cocoa powder, besan, and coffee powder and fold into the wet mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased tin and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let them cool completely before slicing and serving.