Single serving eggless banana chocolate peanut butter mug cake is the best, gooey and the moistest mug cake recipe you’ll try. Ready in under 5 minutes and just needs a microwave!
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour (or Maida)
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 overripe Banana (mashed)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a large mug whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda till combined.
- Add the mashed banana, milk, oil and peanut butter to the bowl and mix well. Microwave on high for up to a minute or minute and a half. The duration will depend on your microwave. I recommend you start checking after a minute and then microwave in bursts of 15 seconds. Serve immediately.
- I use small tea cups for mug cakes and this batter can be easily divided between them. However, if you are using a large mug, there is no need to divide the batter
- Feel free to substitute whole milk for coconut milk, soy milk or any other plant based milk to make this banana peanut butter chocolate mug cake vegan