Frozen strawberry greek yogurt smoothie is thick, creamy and utterly delicious! This strawberry smoothie with yogurt is the perfect protein and nutrient rich 10 minute breakfast for busy days.
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries (stems discarded)
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Agave
- Add strawberries, greek yogurt and honey to a jar. Use an immersion blender to blend everything till smooth. Serve immediately. (Alternatively you can also use a blender to blend the ingredients)
- To freeze strawberries, cut off the stem and line the strawberries on a baking tray, making sure they don’t touch each other. Place the tray in the freezer till the strawberries are frozen solid. Remove them from the tray and store them in an airtight container or a zip lock bag in the freezer
- You can easily replace greek yogurt with coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk or even coconut water. The consistency of the smoothie will change when you make substitutions
- If using vanilla yogurt or sweetened greek yogurt, omit the honey