A light, refreshing and super addictive garlicky yogurt party dip to go with chips, wings, cutlets, fries and other finger food. Low calorie and healthy too.
- 2 cups Yogurt (or thick Curds)
- 4 cloves Garlic (, minced)
- ½ cup Capsicum (, finely chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (, finely chopped)
- ½ cup Spring Onions (, finely chopped)
- to taste Salt
- Chili (Flakes and Extra Virgin Olive Oil for garnishing)
- Spoon yogurt into a sieve (don’t worry it won’t drip through) and place the sieve on top of a vessel for an hour in the refrigerator. All the whey will drip down in the vessel, leaving thick curds.
- Whisk in the garlic, add capsicum, onions, spring onions, salt and mix.
- Leave this in the refrigerator for half an hour or more. Sprinkle with chili flakes, and drizzle with olive oil just before serving.
- Add an assortment of carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, breads and chips to the plate alongside the dip.