This green coriander chutney recipe is the best chutney you will ever try! Its fresh, tart, sweet and spicy and goes so well with pakoras, kebabs, samosas, cutlets, fritters or even as a spread on sandwiches. This is a recipe that’s pretty different from most other recipes out there, and you’ll believe me when you taste it!
- 2 cups fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 cup fresh Coriander Leaves (Cilantro)
- 1/4 cup sliced Onions
- 3 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1–2 Green Chillies (or Serrano Peppers)
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Salt (or use regular salt)
Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste using 2 tablespoon water. Taste and adjust the seasonings by adding more salt and lemon juice.
- You may add 2 tablespoon peeled and chopped raw green mango to the ingredients. Reduce the amount of lemon juice to 1-2 teaspoon if adding mango.