Grilled Chicken Mango Salad with Mango Cilantro Dressing is loaded with cucumbers, peppers, avocado and has a crazy good dressing that doubles up as a marinade! Best summer salad ever!
For the Grilled Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Chicken Thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Dressing
For the Salad
- 5 cups Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 Cucumbers, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe Avocado, sliced or cubed
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango Cilantro Salad Dressing
- Start by marinating the chicken in half a cup of mango cilantro salad dressing. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a grill pan, and cook the chicken for 15 minutes, turning halfway. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- To assemble the salad, add lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, avocado, cilantro and grilled chicken to a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss to combine. Serve immediately or the salad will get soggy.
- Here’s the recipe for the mango cilantro dressing from my last post
- We feel half a cup of dressing for this salad size is enough, but feel free to adjust the amount of dressing to your liking
- If the dressing is too thick, add a tablespoon or two of water and shake to thin it out before adding it to the salad
- If serving the salad later, add the dressing just before serving or the salad will become soggy