This homemade mango cheesecake ice cream is the best ice cream I’ve made at home so far. It’s perfectly creamy, slightly tangy and so so smooth. And the cheesecake flavor is spot on!
- 150 grams Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Mango Puree
- 250 grams Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream till soft peaks form.
- Add the mango puree, cream cheese (I’ve used both Philadelphia Cream Cheese as well as Britannia and they work), caster sugar and vanilla extract and whip again till everything is combined and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Pour into a freezer friendly container and freeze overnight.
- Let the mango cheesecake ice cream sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before scooping and serving.
Disclaimer: I’m on the KitchenAid India Culinary Council and have been sent the stand mixer as a part of the program