Get this easy Indian spiralized cucumber mint raita recipe and make it for your next potluck or party. Nothing like a refreshing bowl of raita for a perfect side dish. Feel free to add boondi, carrots, onion, cilantro, beetroot, pineapple, potato, tomato or any other veggie of choice. This is like an Indian Tzatziki sauce, and is perfect with biryani too.
- 2 large Cucumbers (spiralized or diced)
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Mint, chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 3 /4 teaspoon Rock Salt (or Sendha Namak)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- Whisk together yogurt, salt and cumin in a bowl till smooth. Add cucumber, mint and green chili and mix till combined.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so for the flavours to blend and serve. Refrigeration might make the cucumbers leave water, but you can just mix the raita once more before serving.