Italian Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad is an easy, cold, make ahead salad which takes under 20 minutes to make and is perfect for picnics, barbecues and family dinners!
- 1 lbs (500 grams) dried Tortellini pasta
- 2 cups sliced Salami
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups diced Cucumber
- 1 cup diced Bell Peppers (optional)
- 1 cup sliced Black Olives
- 2 cups fresh Mozzarella, cut into bite sized pieces
Italian Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry Oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry Basil
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to package instructions till al dente. Drain, wash with cold water (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing to a jar or blender and blend for a minute or two.
- Toss all the ingredients for the salad with the dressing and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. The pasta stays well in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.