This Mango Lassi is made with less than five ingredients and is the perfect creamy, chilled drink that also happens to be gut healthy! Blended together, this takes less than five minutes to make.
- 1 cup Mango pulp/ 1 1/2 cups cubed Mangoes
- 3/4 cup thick plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk or Water
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 6–8 Ice Cubes
- Sliced Pistachios and Saffron strands to garnish
Blend the mango, yogurt, milk and sugar with ice cubes until smooth. Pour the Mango lassi into 2 tall glasses and garnish with the pistachios and saffron strands. Serve Chilled.
- Make Mango Lassi Vegan: Swap the yogurt and milk for dairy free substitutes
- Use fresh or frozen fruit: If you don’t have access to fresh fruit or pulp, use frozen which is easily available in supermarkets