Mint Strawberry Moscow Mule is the perfect summer cocktail. Made with vodka and ginger beer, its super easy and our go to drink these days!
- 4 Strawberries (stem removed and cut into half)
- 2–3 sprigs fresh Mint
- 60 ml or 2 oz. vodka
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 120 ml or 4 oz. ginger beer ((approx))
- Add strawberries and mint leaves to a glass and muddle till the strawberries are broken down into tiny pieces.
- Add ice, vodka, lime juice and top with ginger beer. Stir to mix well. Serve immediately.
- Depending on the size of your glass and your taste, you can add more ginger beer, but this is the ratio we prefer at home