No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars are creamy, made with fresh strawberries and have a creamy, mousse like texture that’s absolutely delicious! Make these for valentines day or take them to a picnic because these are so easily transportable, or just serve these individual cheesecake jars at a party.
- 300 grams/ .6 pounds Strawberries
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 250 grams/ 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup/ 65 ml Heavy Whipping Cream, chilled
- 8–10 plain Biscuits (graham crackers, digestive biscuits or marie biscuits)
- Fresh Strawberry slices for topping
- Strawberry Puree: Hull the strawberries (take off the stem) and roughly chop them into pieces. Add the pieces along with two tablespoons caster sugar to a food processor and puree. Its okay if there are a few pieces remaining.
- Biscuit crumbs: Transfer biscuits to food processor and pulse a few times till they resemble crumbs. Alternatively you can also transfer the biscuits to a ziplock bag and whack it with a rolling pin till you have crumbs.
- Cheesecake Batter: In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and caster sugar till soft and fluffy. Add the heavy whipping cream and beat for two to three minutes till the mixture increases slightly in volume. The mixture should resemble thick frosting. Pour in the pureed strawberries and use a spatula to lightly combine everything. Don’t worry if the mixture is streaky and slightly runny. Transfer to a piping bag for easy assembly.
- Assemble and Chill: To assemble these no bake strawberry cheesecakes, add two tablespoons of the biscuit crumb to a glass or jar and pipe the cheesecake mixture till 3/4th of the way. Repeat till you’ve used up all the mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Top with fresh strawberries and biscuit crumb before serving. These no bake strawberry cheesecake jars are best consumed straight from the fridge.
- I don’t like adding any butter to the biscuit crumb and you really don’t need it because these are being served in glasses, but if you like, you can add two tablespoons melted butter to make the crumb more compact at the bottom of the glases
- Make sure to use heavy whipping cream which is cream that increases in volume when whipped. Heavy whipping cream has a higher percentage of fat than regular cooking cream
- I’ve never tried these strawberry cheesecakes with frozen strawberries but if you do try it out, then please leave a comment and let us know how it turns out!
- If you are using a stand mixture then use the paddle attachment
- It’s important to refrigerate these overnight to help them set well