These brownies are everything you want in life – stuffed with oreos, super fudgy and double chocolate! And you won’t believe how easy they are to make!
- 250 grams unsalted Butter
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs (whisked)
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (or Maida)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa (Powder)
- 20 Oreo Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 170 C/ 350 F. Butter and line an 8 inch square baking tin. Cut 4 Oreo cookies in half and keep aside. Let the rest be intact.
- In a large microwave proof bowl, add butter and chocolate chips. Microwave at intervals of 20 seconds for up to a minute till the chocolate is melted and smooth. It’s important to keep checking every 20 seconds and mixing with a spatula to ensure the chocolate does not burn.
- Once the chocolate has melted, let the mixture cool for 5-10 minutes. Once it’s cool to touch, add sugar, vanilla extract and whisk in the eggs one by one till everything is combined.
- Add flour and cocoa powder and mix till just combined.
- Now pour half the brownie mixture into the pan and line with cookies. You will need the cookies you cut in half to cover up the gaps.
- Once the tin is lined with cookies, pour the remaining brownie mixture into the pan and even it out with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes till a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let the brownies cool completely before slicing them.