Super fast Paneer Bhurji or cottage cheese scramble with turmeric and spices for an easy to make Indian breakfast. One pan and ready in 15 minutes!
- 2 cups Paneer (crumbled or Cottage Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 to 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Onion ,finely chopped
- 1 Tomato ,finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coriander ,chopped (or Cilantro)
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. As soon as the cumin seeds start spluttering, add onions and green chillies.
- Saute for two to three minutes and add tomatoes, turmeric, coriander powder and salt. Once the tomatoes are cooked through and start almost melting, add the crumbled paneer and mix well. Cook for a minute or two and switch off the flame. Mix in chopped coriander and serve hot with slices of bread or hot chapatis.