You only need a few simple ingredients to make this healthy and super quick Coconut Pistachio Banana Bread. Moist, nutty and the perfect holiday snack.
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ cup Maple syrup or Honey)
- 2 Eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 large Bananas (over ripe, mashed)
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour (or Maida)
- ¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour (or Atta)
- 1/2 cup Pistachios (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coconut (Flakes)
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees celsius. Grease and line a 9X5 inch loaf tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil and maple syrup. Add eggs one at a time and whisk till combined. Mix in the mashed bananas and coconut milk.
- Add baking soda, vanilla extract and salt to the bowl and whisk till blended. Now switch to a spatula and mix in both the flours and pistachios till just combined. It’s okay if there are a few lumps but do not over mix. Sprinkle the top with coconut flakes.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes till a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.