- 1 cup cooked Beetroot
- 1 medium Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, chopped
- ½ inch fresh Ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Corinader Powder
- A pinch of Asafetida
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Oats
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tablespoon Oil + extra for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Batter: Blend all the ingredients in a blender till smooth. The mixture should be the consistency of a crepe batter so add a splash of water if necessary. Let the batter rest for 15-20 minutes. This helps the oats absorb some of the liquid.
- Cook: Heat a pan or griddle, and spray or brush with a little oil. Pour half a cup of batter with ladle in the center and spread it with the back of the ladle. Sprinkle a teaspoon of oil around the edges of the dosa and cook till golden brown and crisp. Repeat for the remaining batter. Serve with your favorite chutney.