Discover how to grow your food blog into a business and earn an income from it with our comprehensive two day workshop
-----------what is this workshop about?-----------
This is a comprehensive two day hands on learning session to help you take your blog to the next level and arm you with actionable items to grow your blog into a business.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- how to set up a self hosted blog (the right way) on wordpress, essentially helping you get your framework right
- finding your niche and creating content that differentiates you
- how to optimize your posts for SEO
- how to build traffic using social media and growing the social media platforms that matter to you
- how to monetize your blog and bring in more sponsored opportunities
- photography basics with tips on lighting, camera setting and styling to take photos that will actually make people click over to your blog
- the back end of a blogging business and how to run it like one
We’ll be sending out a survey to all participants a few days before the workshop to help us tailor it to your requirements so that you can get the most out of this workshop.
We’ll be using a combination of slides, live demonstrations and practice sessions where YOU will actually action everything you learn during the workshop so that you feel like you are more prepared when you go back.
We recommend that you bring your laptops and DSLR’s to make the most of this session. It’s also helpful if you already have a self hosted wordpress blog set up so that we can get you up and running faster. We believe that wordpress is the best blogging platform for bloggers right now, which is why all the teaching will be based on the platform.
We are limiting participation to 10 participants for this workshop to make the most of the hands-on nature of this workshop.
To register, click on this form and we’ll send you the remaining details that you need to complete registration and book your spot.
----------------what does it include?----------------
This two day workshop is priced at Rs.6,500 per person and will include:
- Course material which will be sent over by email
- One on one interactions as time permits with Richa and Denver to help you through any specific queries you may have
- Lunch, tea, coffee and snacks on both days with some delicious food to keep you company
- Internet access for each participant to help you practice what you learn as we go
-----------------the venue and time-----------------
The workshop timings are 10 AM to 5 PM on August 5 and 6, 2017.
The Blogging Workshop will be held at the beautiful CoWrks, RMZ Infinity, Bangalore – our venue partner – where we will get access to a large space to meet and learn together.
-----------------who should attend?-----------------
- you are a blogger but want to take it to the next level and grow your blog into a full time career
- you are frustrated with the technicalities of running a blog and need hands on learning to simplify things
- you don’t understand social media and want to learn how to work each platform
- you have an established blog but don’t know how to monetize it
- you are keen on working with brands and collaborate with them to bring in more sponsored opportunities
- you want help figuring out your niche and how to differentiate yourself from the crowd
- you want to start a blog and understand how to get it right from Day 1
If any of this or all of this is something that you relate to, then this is the workshop for you.
You don’t have to be blogging about food to attend the workshop because the learnings can be applied to any genre of blogging.
------------------how do i register?------------------
We are glad you have made the decision to take your blog to the next level or start a successful one. To register, please click on this form and send us your details. Once we receive your information, we will send you the payment details to block your seat at The Blogging Workshop. Pre-payment for the workshop is mandatory.
Due to the nature of the registration process, we are unable to offer refunds. Please make sure you have the date available when you register.
Friends, this is the first step to becoming a ninja blogger and I can’t wait to see you there!
---------------what others have to say---------------
"Fabulous workshop. Learned a lot of new things and very excited to implement them on my blog.
- Neha Mathur, Whisk Affair
"Am glad I could attend my_foodstory bloggers workshop. It's like a dream come true, she is one of my favourite food blogger & she took us through each & everything we should know about blogging. Thank you so much Richa, Denver & Pragya for the knowledge sharing this was an amazing experience & lot of learning."
- Lakshmi Samantaray, Instagrammer at luckysfooddiary
"Richa and Denver's workshop on Food blogging was like going back to school, only this time with an intention to learn and YES!! we learnt a LOT :)"
- Madhuri Aggarwal, MADaboutkitchen
"The workshop included every possible aspect of blogging. I got back home and started working on my blog immediately with a lot more clarity. Learning how My Food Story works was the highlight of the workshop. Richa and Denver are super generous in sharing their learning and I would definitely recommended this workshop for any aspiring blogger."
- Akila Subramanian