Content & Social Media Expert
Main Thing You’ll Do: Drive content development and support social media strategy for ‘My Food Story’ and a second brand currently in the development phase. This includes:
• Content Development (mainly food and lifestyle based writing)
• Idea Development to understand the audience and work on new, exciting content ideas to improve reader experience and provide more value to them
• Creating and maintaining an editorial calendar
• Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and anything new/experimental
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
• Set and meet ambitious growth related goals for both brands
• Report important metrics to the team on a monthly basis
• Continually research social media best practices and content growth strategies
Hours: 40-45 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday, with some flexibility, but primarily daytime business hours
Location: Auroville, near Pondicherry – a beautiful town close to the shore where people from over 50 nationalities live together. Things to do include visiting the beach often, visiting the local cheesemaker, eating organic, freshly grown, local food, learning french, practising yoga, surfing, scuba diving and so much more!
Compensation: Dependent on the qualifications of the applicant
Starting Date: July – August 2018
We Are Looking for a Person Who:
• Has previous experience managing brand social media accounts
• Understands both paid and organic social media growth tactics
• Is well-written
• Extremely organized, a self-starter and motivated
• Is happy to join a small, but growing team and jump in to help
• Likes food, is friendly and fun and loves dogs!!
• Can start SOOOOOOOON!
To Apply: Click here to apply