Strawberry Orange White Wine Sangria is a refreshing cocktail that combines the sweetness and flavours of strawberries, oranges, limes and basil with white wine for a fresh take on a traditional sangria. It’s the perfect brunch drink that can be made ahead for a crowd.
- 2 cups sliced Strawberries
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed Basil
- 2 Lime, sliced
- 1 bottle Chardonnay (White Wine)
- ½ cup Tequila
- 3 cups Sparkling Water or Soda
- Prep the fruits: Leave the peels on while slicing the oranges and lime. Add the fruits, lime and basil to a pitcher.
- Alcohol: Pour tequila and wine over the fruits and give it a stir.
- Rest: Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or preferably overnight. The taste will intensify and get better as it sits in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, pour in the sparkling water or soda. Serve immediately.