- 1/4 cup (31.25 g) All purpose flour or Maida
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 Banana Overripe mashed
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
In a large mug whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda till combined.
Add the mashed banana, milk, oil and peanut butter to the bowl and mix well. Microwave on high for up to a minute or minute and a half. The duration will depend on your microwave. I recommend you start checking after a minute and then microwave in bursts of 15 seconds. Serve immediately.
- I use small tea cups for mug cakes and this batter can be easily divided between them. However, if you are using a large mug, there is no need to divide the batter
- Feel free to substitute whole milk for coconut milk, soy milk or any other plant based milk to make this banana peanut butter chocolate mug cake vegan
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg