For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger minced
- 1/4 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch Cornflour or Potato Starch can be substituted
- 3/4 cup Water
For the Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 1 Whole head Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables mushrooms, bell peppers etc.
- 500 grams Shrimp deveined and cleaned
- Salt to taste
Mix together all the ingredients under sauce and set aside.
Heat half the oil in a wok or pan, and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute and add shrimp. Stir fry the shrimp on high heat for 2-3 minutes till it starts turning pink. Add the broccoli and vegetables and stir fry again for 2-3 minutes.
Once the shrimp is cooked through and the veggies start looking bright, add the sauce and keep stirring till it comes to a boil. Add a little more water if the sauce is too thick. Simmer for a minute or two. Check for seasoning and add salt if required. Stir well and switch off the flame.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 420mg | Sodium: 2480mg | Potassium: 943mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 4442IU | Vitamin C: 195mg | Calcium: 356mg | Iron: 6mg