- 100 grams (0.5 cups) Heavy Cream
- 1 cup (255 g) Mango Puree
- 225 grams (1 cups) Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50 g) Caster Sugar + 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Granola
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Butter melted
- Chopped mangoes and other fruits for topping
Add heavy cream to the bowl of the KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the whisk attachment and beat on medium high speed till you achieve soft peaks. If you don't have a stand mixer, feel free to use a hand mixer.
Once the cream reaches soft peaks, add mango puree, cream cheese, 1/4 cup caster sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk for a minute or so till combined well.
Pulse the granola a few times in a food processor till it resembles bread crumbs. Add butter and two tablespoons sugar to this and combine. Set aside.
To assemble the jars, divide the granola mixture into 6 jars. I used the back of a spoon to press the granola mixture evenly in the jars. Pipe the cheesecake mixture into each jar, equally divided. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with chopped mangoes and other fruits just before serving.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1208IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg