- 300 grams Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar + 2 tablespoons extra
- 250 grams Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream chilled
- 8-10 Plain Biscuits graham crackers, digestive biscuits or marie biscuits
- Fresh Strawberry slices for topping
Hull the strawberries (take off the stem) and roughly chop them into pieces. Add the pieces along with two tablespoons caster sugar to a food processor and puree. Its okay if there are a few pieces remaining.
Transfer biscuits to food processor and pulse a few times till they resemble crumbs. Alternatively you can also transfer the biscuits to a ziplock bag and whack it with a rolling pin till you have crumbs.
In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and caster sugar till soft and fluffy. Add the heavy whipping cream and beat for two to three minutes till the mixture increases slightly in volume. The mixture should resemble thick frosting. Pour in the pureed strawberries and use a spatula to lightly combine everything. Don't worry if the mixture is streaky and slightly runny. Transfer to a piping bag for easy assembly.
To assemble these no bake strawberry cheesecakes, add two tablespoons of the biscuit crumb to a glass or jar and pipe the cheesecake mixture till 3/4th of the way. Repeat till you've used up all the mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Top with fresh strawberries and biscuit crumb before serving. These no bake strawberry cheesecake jars are best consumed straight from the fridge.
- I don't like adding any butter to the biscuit crumb and you really don't need it because these are being served in glasses, but if you like, you can add two tablespoons melted butter to make the crumb more compact at the bottom of the glases
- Make sure to use heavy whipping cream which is cream that increases in volume when whipped. Heavy whipping cream has a higher percentage of fat than regular cooking cream
- I've never tried these strawberry cheesecakes with frozen strawberries but if you do try it out, then please leave a comment and let us know how it turns out!
- If you are using a stand mixture then use the paddle attachment
- It's important to refrigerate these overnight to help them set well
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 272mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 846IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg