Mango Cilantro Salad Dressing is a fresh, tropical, creamy dressing that’s super healthy, easily made in a blender and is gluten free. You’ll want to pour it on everything!
I insist that this mango cilantro salad dressing jar should be a permanent fixture in your refrigerator for every mango season day in your life. Because you’ll want to pour it on everything and eat it out of the jar at the same time. I’m talking face plant in that salad dressing bowl, till you can’t eat anymore.
I have made this dressing about 156 times in the last 3 weeks and I know I should have shared this earlier, but it was wiped out before pictures could happen. You get that kind of gluttony right? But it’s a salad so it’s healthy and I’m allowed. BTW I have a video tutorial to make it even easier for you to make this mango cilantro salad dressing. Watch it below ????
How to make Mango Cilantro Salad Dressing Video:
Now I know some of you may not be big fans of cilantro, so for you I’m letting you switch up the cilantro for basil because that works just as well. I’ve tried both ways and I can’t decide which one I like more.
This also works really well as a dipping sauce so it gets major bonus points right now. What I love the most about this salad dressing is that I can make it in a blender and the whole process becomes even more simple. Use a food processor if you have one with an open spout to pour the olive oil while blending the ingredients, and that mango cilantro magically emulsifies and becomes super creamy. And stays that way even when you refrigerate.
Isn’t that making your mouth water? Because of all the fresh mangoes in the dressing, you don’t need an artificial sweetener and that’s a major win. Just in case the mangoes you get are not as sweet, add a dash of honey or maple syrup which will make things perfect!
I also have a super delicious Mango Avocado Chicken Salad with this dressing coming up for you guys where this dressing doubles up as marinade as well as dressing. Thats too many times the word dressing was used right? Tell me you didn’t notice.
Smothered in dressing is how I like it ????
Top tips to make this healthy salad dressing:
- Use an immersion blender or food processor where it’s easy for you to pour in the olive oil
- Use fresh ingredients like mango, cilantro, chillies or jalapeno and garlic because the ingredients are the star of this recipe
- Pour in the olive oil slowly so that the dressing emulsifies and changes from chunky to creamy
- The dressing stays good in the refrigerator for up to a week in an airtight jar, so you can easily make it ahead
Mango Cilantro Salad DressingMango Cilantro Salad Dressing is a fresh, tropical, creamy dressing that's super healthy, easily made in a blender and is gluten free. You'll want to pour it on everything!Print RateServings: 1 cupCalories: 1067kcal
- 1 cup Ripe Mangoes diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro / Coriander leaves
- 1 Thai Red Chilli
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- Add mangoes, cilantro, red chilli, garlic, red, wine vinegar and salt to a food processor or immersion blender. Start blending and once the ingredients start breaking down, slowly pour in olive oil till the dressing emulsifies and becomes creamy.
NutritionCalories: 1067kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 109g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Sodium: 1755mg | Potassium: 319mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 2325IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg