This caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip is the best thing that has happened to me this week! And you guys are going to love it because dessert dip is gonna win over regular dessert any day!
Even though we don't really have fall in India, I love the cosy vibes of the season and like doing little things to celebrate it. Which in my case, means whipping up fall-inspired dishes (I'm sure no one's surprised haha). This caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip is one such autumn-inspired recipe I promise you're going to love! The cheesecake-y and caramel-y flavors add so much depth to the dip, that no one will be able to tell it's made from pumpkin. Made with just 5 ingredients and in 10 minutes flat, this is the perfect accompaniment to crackers, pretzels, fruits or if you're like me, even by the spoonfuls!
Quick Walk Through: Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
Richa's Top Tips To Make The Perfect Caramel Pumpkin Pie Dip
- The texture of this dip really adds a lot to the dish. So it is important to whip the cream until you see soft peaks. This will help the dip hold itself well and prevent it from collapsing.
- This dip tastes better cold, so you can easily make it ahead and store in the refrigerator if you're making for a party. This will save you time and effort on D-day.
- Pumpkin spice powder can be a little difficult to find, but a lot of specialty stores as well as online shops like Amazon have them.
This sweet caramel-y flavour of this pumpkin pie cheesecake dip tastes so good with apple slices, waffles, crackers, and cookies. But you can really serve it with anything crunchy and it is sure to be a big hit!
I wouldn't recommend freezing this dip as cream cheese and whipped cream don't really freeze well. They lose their texture when thawed and can end up looking and tasting weird.
You can store leftover caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up 3-4 days. Leave it out at room temperature for about 15 minutes before you're ready to serve so it becomes a little softer.
The minute I tasted this caramel pumpkin pie dip, I was thinking of all the other dessert dips that I could do on this little blog. Tiramisu? Cookie Dough? Marshmallow Chocolate? Banoffee Pie? Or do you have any ideas? We are going to be the cool people who serve dips for dessert now and our next party is going to be awesome!!
Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 100 grams (0.5 cups) Heavy Whipping Cream chilled
- ½ cup (60 g) Icing Sugar
- 150 grams (0.66 cups) Cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup (60 g) Caramel Sauce
- ¾ cup (180 g) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a regular bowl if using a hand mixer, add whipping cream. Whip till soft peaks form and add icing sugar, cream cheese and caramel.
- Whip till everything is combined and add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Mix till combined, and pour into the serving dish. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Serve the caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip with graham crackers, waffles or regular crackers.