This caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip is the best thing that has happened to me this week! And you guys are going to love it because dessert dip is gonna win over regular dessert any day!
Honestly I have never bought into this pumpkin dessert phase but this dip is changing all of that in my life. In fact I just made some more pumpkin puree today so that I can bring moooreee dessert recipes for you guys.
I was a little worried about Denver’s reaction to this dip because you know pumpkin in dessert – he would be snuffing his nose at it, but oh man! was he blown away, which just sealed the deal. And I knew I had to post this amazing caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip recipe asap.
This dip has a total of five ingredients which aren’t so hard to find either, except pumpkin pie spice powder which is a little tough to get in India, but that’s alright. I’ve got you guys covered because I’ve included the ingredients for a homemade pumpkin pie spice which is just enough for this recipe.
Also this dip is all kinds of pumpkin awesomeness combined – it’s definitely cheesecake-y because of all the cream cheese in it. And I love the caramel flavour which just adds a lot of depth and really compliments the pumpkin puree. The whipped cream in my opinion is a much better ingredient than cool whip which is what most recipes use. And it totally holds the volume so if you whip your cream well, this dip is not going to collapse on you. The bonus —> you can make this the previous day and just take it straight from the refrigerator to the table. That’s definitely one less thing for you to do on D Day if you are making this for an occasion.
The minute I tasted this pumpkin pie dip, I was thinking of all the other dessert dips that I could do on this little blog. Tiramisu? Cookie Dough? Marshmallow Chocolate? Banoffee Pie? Or do you have any ideas? We are going to be the cool people who serve dips for dessert now and our next party is going to be oosssuum.
I can’t wait to make this for friends and family so if you are ever in the neighbourhood, holler and we’ll do this caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip business together.
Make These Cheesecakes:
- Mini Mango Cheesecakes
- Mango Cheesecake Ice Cream
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake Jars
Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 100 grams (0.5 cups) Heavy Whipping Cream chilled
- 1/2 cup (60 g) Icing Sugar
- 150 grams (0.66 cups) Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Caramel Sauce
- 3/4 cup (180 g) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or a regular bowl if using a hand mixer, add whipping cream. Whip till soft peaks form and add icing sugar, cream cheese and caramel.
- Whip till everything is combined and add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Mix till combined, and pour into the serving dish. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Serve the caramel pumpkin pie cheesecake dip with graham crackers, waffles or regular crackers.