Breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day and it deserves a yummy spread but this Golden Turmeric Milk Chia Seed Pudding comes to rescue when there’s a busy and long week lined up ahead. Healthy, make ahead and refrigerator friendly, this is the dream breakfast!
I’m setting you guys up for the week with this golden turmeric milk chia seed pudding. Just make a big batch on Monday morning and you are ready with breakfast for the week, which is just what we want right?! No fuss, quick breakfast recipes all week long because who has time for more?
Can we please agree that breakfast is the best meal of the day? And if any of you are missing breakfast because you don’t have the time or are always in a rush and you forget, we need to have a serious talk missy. Because breakfast is awesome, and healthy and very important, just like every other meal. We don’t have to spend hours making it or make 5 different things. Just one is enough as long as you eat it.
This golden turmeric milk chia seed pudding is going to be this weeks breakfast superpower because:
- It’s haaaalthy and totally combines the amazing anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric and the super powers of chia seeds
- It takes only 5 minutes to make, and the rest of the work is done in the refrigerator overnight
- It’s grab and go breakfast for all you busy bees
- It’s crunchy and really tasty and topped with fresh fruits, it’s like eating pudding for breakfast
- It’s actually pudding for breakfast
These pudding jars are not just about turmeric. I added some cinnamon because you know, it’s fall and the weathers slowly changing and one minute you are lounging around in your shorts, and the next you are looking for that hoodie from last year that’s lying at the far end of your wardrobe. I love how the winter just sneaks up on you and makes you feel like pushing your toes into the carpet, and grabbing that hot chocolate.
This breakfast pudding is cold though which is not ideal for winter, but we aren’t there yet. And we can enjoy cold breakfast chia seed pudding jars for just a little while longer. Just a little bit longer till we switch to warm oatmeal and fried eggs.But if you are absolutely in a cold weather situation and can’t think of cold turmeric chia seed pudding cups, you can still get the healthy of turmeric in this easy to make turmeric milk, which is also perfect, minus the chia seeds though. But perfect enough to warm you up. See I have all the right options, doesn’t matter where you are in this world!
Golden Turmeric Milk Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups Almond Milk or any other plant based or regular milk of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- In a saucepan add milk of your choice, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder and honey or maple syrup
- Bring this to a quick boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Sieve into a bowl and add chia seeds. Mix well.
- Pour into two separate jars and refrigerate overnight. Top with fruits if you like and serve cold in the morning for breakfast.
More Turmeric recipes for you to try