Weeknights are all about quick meals and this 30 minute Vegetarian Lasagna Skillet is going to become your go-to recipe! It’s fast, easy, healthy, loaded with veggies and still has carbs to keep us happy. Which really just translates to perfect!
This 30 minute vegetarian lasagna skillet recipe post is sponsored by Big Banyan who make some of the best wines in India. Denver and I are particularly fond of their Merlot, a bottle of which is usually cooling in the fridge on most evenings.
More One-Pot Recipes You Must Try:
- One Pot Vegetable Pasta
- Instant Pot Thai Chicken Curry
- One Pot Mexican Rice and Sausages
- One Pot Curried Sausages and Potatoes
30 Minute Vegetarian Lasagna Skillet
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- 5-6 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 200 grams Button Mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 Jar of your favourite Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup Big Banyan's Merlot or any other red wine
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 8-10 Lasagna Sheets broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup Loosely packed Basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella
- Salt to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan for topping
- Heat olive oil and butter in a 12 inch skillet or frying pan and add garlic. Saute for a minute being careful not to burn the garlic and add mushrooms, bell peppers and carrots.
- Cook the vegetables on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes and add the pasta sauce and merlot. Bring this to a quick boil and reduce the flame to a simmer. Simmer for a minute or two and add oregano, chili flakes, milk and salt.
- Mix this together and add the broken lasagna sheet to the pan, mixing them as you go. Reduce the flame to low and cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix in the basil leaves and top with mozzarella. Cover again for another 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Top this 30 minute vegetarian lasagna skillet with freshly grated parmesan and serve with a glass of Big Banyan's Merlot.