A good mixer grinder and the right ingredients work to create magic like the Blender Mango Mustard Dipping Sauce! Its a perfect appetizer-companion and takes finger food up by a notch.
Guys today we are going to be talking mixer grinders which are soooo essential for this insanely addictive blender mango mustard dipping sauce! You see where I’m going with this?
Okay, so this mango mustard dipping sauce is going to be your current and future party conversation starter, late night snack companion and the thing that you will always want when you eat chicken tenders. It’s that kind of a sauce. Totally unexpected because mango in a sauce? Am I going crazy? But it’s just what every sauce needs. Some mango to take dipping sauces to star level!
And we obviously need a blender for this recipe. But not just any blender. If you are in India or the US, I highly recommend trying out the Tecnora Mixer Grinders if you are in the market for a new mixer grinder. Simply because dipping sauces means splatter, all over your kitchen. I know because errrr..total mayhem in the kitchen after I sort of used my current mixer grinder to make another sauce. I actually have a picture of this splatter. Please ignore the messy kitchen!
Took me a while to clean that up. Thankfully I already had the Tecnora Avatar 550FP with me for trial. I was a little skeptical at first because it looks much smaller than my current mixer grinder, had only two jars etc. compared to the 4 that I have. But I transferred everything and it worked! And it worked beautifully. There was no splatter, no mess, no spilling. Now I’m going to get a little technical here because I think we all need a little educating. The splatter usually happens because when you grind something at high speed, pressure builds up inside the jar which can lead to the lid flying off. Traditionally, mixer grinders need you to stand right there and press the lid down hard while you grind something, especially on the smallest jar.
This is where the advantages of Tecnora come in:
- They have a really cool safety lock system where the lid of the jar must fit into the right place and sort of lock in before you can start the machine. Yes, the machine DOES NOT switch on if the jar is not securely in place. What that basically means is that you won’t have a big mess like I did.
- The second feature which I absolutely love is that they have an inbuilt stirrer in the lid of the jar. So every time I’m making this mango dipping sauce or a batch of my sundried tomato hummus, I don’t need to keep opening the lid to stir things around. It’s almost magical!
Obviously I’ve been trying it out for anything that needs blending!
I even used it to blend the crumbs for the baked coconut chicken tenders that go so so well with this dipping sauce. But before I get into that in my next post, I have to tell you that mango and mustard is possibly the best combination in the world. This sauce is creamy, tangy, sweet and slightly spicy – all of those things that the best sauces in the world are made of. Plus if you know me at all by now, it’s another excuse to use mangoes!
We’ve been dipping chicken tenders, wings, fish fingers, chips, fries and all kinds of 12 AM comfort food in this sauce.Print
This easy tropical mango mustard dipping sauce is ready in 5 minutes and gets made in the blender. Goes really well with chicken tenders, wings, crackers, fries and chips!
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard (Kasundi)
- 1 teaspoon Chili (Flakes)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender till combined.
- Serve with chicken tenders, wings, chips, fries or crackers!