If the day of love is on your mind, here's an extra special list of 15 sweet treats for Valentines Day! There's everything from chocolate, ice cream, cheesecake, cookies, cakes and even truffles!
All of the recipes are quick, easy and totally beginner friendly. Guaranteed to make your loved one feel like you toiled away in the kitchen 😉
- Ice cream for dessert? Here's an easy way to upgrade it. And you only need 2 ingredients - that's all!
2. This one is a total flavour bomb! The lavender and white chocolate combination is super elegant and a total winner
3. Two words - no bake and cheesecake. Easy, simple and they look like a million dollars!
4. Nothing like spending time under the covers, nibbling on bits of this chocolate bark!
5. Baileys + Chocolate in an ice cream. Pure love!
6. I love Tiramisu! And I love Baileys! Of course I couldn't help myself and I made something with them both and it's irresistible. And eggless too!
7. This 15 minute dessert is perfect for those who are trying to pull off a good date at the very last minute!
8. Planning a breakfast date? Then this is the perfect recipe for you! I have transformed good old pancakes into a fun chocolate-filled dessert. Give it a shot, you will not be disappointed!
9. This single-serving mug cake is perfect for Valentine's! Pair it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
10. This is hands down the best and most indulgent chocolate dessert. It's microwavable, eggless, and takes only 15 minutes - no excuses now, you know you gotta make it!
11. Another chocolate winner - intense, creamy, smooth - just like your Valentine
12. Chocolate brownie but in a cookie - my personal favourite way to say I Love You!
13. Probably the only recipe on this list which needs work and time and technique, but here's a fail proof recipe that's sure to impress
14. An Italian favourite that looks complicated but is so darn easy, you'll wonder why you didn't make it before!
15. Almonds, marmalade and few other ingredients make this cake smell heady and every bite will bring you closer